Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Reverend Ted's Politics

On Murky.org's blog I found a biographical entry for the Political Compass that was rather interesting to me. It tries to replace the over-simplified left-right political spectrum with a two-dimensional map.

I come out as this:
  • Economic Left/Right: -3.25
  • Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.82
I suppose that is to say that I lean toward a liberal/libertarian political view.

So, oversimplified political classifications still suck.

One thing that my test results indicate is that my political views will probably keep me out of politics; not authoritarian enough it appears. However, I've got Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama in the same quadrant as me...not sure if the latter is such a good thing, but Mandela's pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home